The purpose of the ACHS Forums are to share information, discover new links and to learn new skills in research, including the discussion of new programs and new Internet resources.
- Please keep the tone of the messages friendly and helpful. Practice tolerance and avoid sarcasm. Remember, we were all beginners once.
- Stay on the topic of the main thread; feel free to start a new thread rather than go off-topic.
- Please keep your replies brief and to the point.
- Please make sure the subject line is filled in and reflects the purpose of your message.
- Please only include relevant text when replying.
- Do not send "flames" (personal attacks). Remember ALL CAPS are traditionally interpreted as shouting.
- ACHS reserves the right to remove messages that are deemed inappropriate and ban users who abuse the forums.